Current high school students are invited to visit the College of Arts & Sciences to learn more about our programs. During your visit you will meet one-on-one with a UK College of A&S recruitment staff member and have the option(s) to do the following:
- Official campus tour (the tour includes a stop at a new residence hall)
- Speak with a representative from a specific major/program
- Sit in on a class *only offered during the spring/fall semester
- Meet with a current student ambassador (Current Student Ambassadors) *only offered during the spring/fall semester
- Take a tour of the new residential hall, Champions Court II
Our personalized visits are designed to make the most of your time on campus. If you are interested in scheduling a College of Arts and Sciences specific visit please fill out the information below. We will do our best to accommodate all requests, however we cannot guarantee appointments. (Please try to schedule your visit at least two weeks in advance).